Digiaims Web services are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Digiaims Web services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 9th , 2016.
- Any information collected by Digiaims Web services will never be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The information collected from customers during the ordering process is only used for the purposes of billing, administration and supporting the products and services we deliver.
- The information collected from our website is only used for website and traffic analysis and will not be used to approach website visitors.
- In certain circumstances Digiaims Web services contracts out services to third parties in order to deliver a particular product such as domain name registration , hosting or any of our webservices. In such cases, information will be passed on only to ensure delivery of those services. At all times, parties to which we contract services or disclose your personal information are either covered by contracts which protect your personal information or are subject to obligations which are substantially similar to our own.
- Digiaims Web services maintain mailing lists for the purpose of providing updates and promotional information. Emails may be sent by us to customers or web visitors. Customers can at any time opt out of a mailing list by clicking an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails received.
- Customers are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website.
- Digiaims Web services will Endeavour to protect the confidentiality of customers’ information, account information and personal communications stored within our service and administration infrastructure. Digiaims Web services will use appropriate processes and systems such as data encryption, firewalls, user authentication and verification protocols to protect customer information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access or modification.
- By using our website and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of information by Digiaims Web services as specified above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.